Tuesday 14 February 2012

China Glaze OMG Collection - TTYL

I am still very slowly making my way through swatching the China Glaze OMG Collection, I love these holos they really cheer me up, I have been having a lot of person problems lately and for some reason having my nails painted a fun color everyday makes me feel a bit less down about things.

TTYL is a pretty peach holo its funny I'm not a big fan of peach or coral but I still really like this color, the last color to complete my OMG Collection will be arriving this week I hope to post pics of BFF next week since it is my lucky last color.







6 comments:

  1. wow Im amazed, are these for sale now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful but they're sooo hard to come by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was tagged with the 11 questions tagged...and now I've tagged you! I'm new to this so I decided to go for it. You can take it or leave it. But if you do play along, I'd love to read your responses! Leave me a comment if you do post your tag. I linked you in my post at http://mani-land.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged-11-questions.html. BTW, I am loving your posts! I really want some of the ChG OMG polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that, hang in there, Rachel. i hope your polishes make your day!

    ReplyDelete